Part-time Bookkeeper/Property Manager (Richmond, VA)
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist with management and bookkeeping of roughly 50 residential rental units (this number will increase)
• Assist with transitioning the bookkeeping system for the management co and development co to Quick Books
• Assist with transitioning the property management infrastructure to an online software platform and integration with Quick Books
• Working with current tenants to transition their rent payments to a new platform
• Collect rent monthly, assess late fees, send late notices and pay or quit letters.
• Keep track of receipts, collections, and expenses of the management co, holding co, and development co
• Assist with other property management issues
• Potential for growth within the company, eventually into a full time position with significant upside
Must be local in Richmond.
Must be available 1 day per week minimum to start.
Must have bookkeeping experience.
Property management experience a plus.
Please send a resume along with a brief description of your background, your immediate and long-term career goals.
Compensation negotiable. Looking for a VERY talented and motivated person and willing to pay accordingly.
Posting ID: 4144318495