Customer Service Representative-Seasonal (Tienda Inc, Toano, Va)
Reports to Sales and Customer Service Manager
Assists the Customer Service department in performing daily tasks to include fielding incoming customer phone calls and emails, answering customer questions, resolving order issues, tracking packages and responding to customer concerns. Requires 2-4 years experience in customer service, preferably in a Contact Center setting. Bilingual Spanish and English verbal and written knowledge strongly preferred.
The holiday season is our busiest time of year. We are looking for seasonal representatives to help us with various customer service responsibilities, which could include any of the duties listed below. Training will begin the first week of November and the season will last through the end of December, possibly into January depending on the needs of the business. Hours may be anywhere from 15 to 40 hours per week.
• Answers all incoming customer service phone calls; responds to voicemails and emails promptly.
• Answers product questions via telephone and email and suggests information about other products.
• Accurately and efficiently records notes pertaining to customer orders in order management system and gives customers information pertinent to their requests such as tracking and shipping information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Processes mail orders and catalog requests promptly as they are received and contact customers with mail order questions.
• Opens customer accounts and maintains customer records by entering and updating account information.
• Enters all customer email address changes and un-subscriptions into order management system and website.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Other Required Skills
• Experience in a Contact Center environment.
• Strong team player.
• Self-starter who is able to prioritize his or her time on a daily basis.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
• Ability to multi-task effectively.
• Excellent organizational skills, with a proven ability to manage assigned tasks under strict time constraints.
• Excellent written & verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated and enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced Contact Center environment.
• Employees that are bi-lingual (English/Spanish) are strongly encouraged to apply.