Cook (Short Pump/West Creek)
- Grill/Short Order
- Deli/ Sandwich Prep
Duties responsible for:
• Will set-up/break-down stations and prepare orders.
• Perform multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure all food orders are complete and executed within proper service timing.
• Coordinate food products between stations to ensure completion of orders to customer satisfaction.
• Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean-up.
• Follow recipes while preparing raw ingredients into finished product.
• Complies with all portion sizes and quality standards.
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and explains it to customers accurately.
• Ensure quality and visual presentation of food.
• Assist other associates to ensure all kitchen duties are completed within given time constraints.
• Assist in other areas of the operation as needed.
• Strong cooking and knife skills required.
• Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
• Must work well with others and have good communication skill.
• Presentation and customer service skills are imperative.
• Maintains RA Hospitality Standards
• Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
• Ability to lift, bend and carry up to 40 lbs.
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
Monday - Friday Daytime position
Closed Bank Holidays
Posting ID: 4135099996