Assistant Manager with BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (Salary) (BRIO Tuscan Grille - Stony Point)
BBRG is seeking an Assistant Manager for our BRIO Tuscan Grille - Stony Point in Richmond, VA! Apply online at http://www.WorkAtBRIO.com.
Our Assistant Managers are PASSIONATE PEOPLE
"At BBRG, we strive to be the Best Italian Restaurant Company in America and we want our people to know they work with best. We will develop loyal, lifelong Guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each Guest...at each meal...each and every day."
Bravo | Brio Restaurant Group (BBRG) actively recruits the finest in the industry to be a part of our dynamic Team. By seeking high-energy leaders to join us in providing exceptional service, we ensure that each dining Guest has a stellar experience from the moment they drive in the parking lot to their last farewell.
Why should YOU Choose BBRG?
We are a growing company operating thriving concepts including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. With a focus on a delectable menu and welcoming service, BBRG has successfully grown to 100 plus restaurants nationwide. We want you to know we are focused on creating career PATHS not just career OPPORTUNITIES.
Our Teams provide GENUINE HOSPITALITY
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Assistant Manager contributes to the overall success of the assigned restaurant, including leading and directing the work of the hourly Team Members in daily operations. Their key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Achieving BBRG goals for sales, cost control and profitability;
• Ensuring Guest service standards are consistently met or exceeded;
• Hiring, training and developing hospitality-focused Team Members;
• Acting as an ambassador for BBRG and building brand awareness through local store marketing initiatives;
• Ensuring thorough training and communication of all Company initiatives.
Our COMMITMENT TO YOU
By offering competitive benefits and growth opportunities, BBRG leads the industry. To create a highly satisfied team, we offer our Assistant Managers the following:
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
• Performance Based Incentives
• Career Advancement
• Medical Expense & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurances
• Paid Time Off
• Competitive Pay
• Annual BBRG Dining Allowance
• Direct Deposit
• Superior Training & Development
• Computer & Cell Phone Discounts
• Exciting & Rewarding Work Environment
• Community Involvement
• Work & Life Balance
BBRG Seeks an Assistant Manager with the Following Career Experience
• 3 to 5 years high-volume, upscale-affordable Assistant Manager restaurant experience;
• High School education or equivalent, additional coursework in restaurant management preferred;
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays;
• Proven experience creating a safe work environment that incorporates team work and professional development for 50+ hourly Team Members;
• Ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles;
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently;
• Relocation ability is highly preferred but not required.
Seeking Passionate People to provide Genuine Hospitality while creating a Highly Satisfied Guest experience.
Posting ID: 4135698054