Restaurant Shift Manager -- Retail Food Service Supervisor (Goochland, VA)
HUNGRY FOR A CAREER & GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES?
We are currently looking for Shift Leaders! We offer amazing advancement potential and the chance to make a difference! Boddie-Noell is a family of motivators and encouragers. We are committed to giving our people the tools and skills they need to succeed in their career and in life. This is a family business and family (our employees) comes first.
The BNE story began in Fayetteville, N.C. in 1962 when Carleton Noell and his two entrepreneurial nephews, Mayo and Nick Boddie, opened one of the first Hardee's restaurants. Fast-food was a relatively new concept back then, but BNE’s commitment to friendly service and great-tasting charbroiled burgers established it as one of the industry’s leaders.
Despite our rapid growth and expansion throughout the Carolinas, Kentucky, Virginia and West Virginia, BNE has maintained a close-knit family culture in which every individual is treated with mutual support and respect.
Today, BNE operates just under 350 Hardee's restaurants and is the chain's largest privately held franchisee.
If you have shift management experience and are looking to turn it into a solid career path with an established company, join the Boddie-Noell Enterprises team! We are looking for a Restaurant Shift Manager to supervise a shift crew at one of our Hardee’s restaurants. You will work under the supervision of the Restaurant Second Assistant Manager and it will be your responsibility to make sure your shift runs smoothly and to work with our crew trainers to help to develop staff. This is a perfect opportunity for you to take your first steps along our management path and to establish a long-term career with our organization.
As a Restaurant Shift Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your assigned shift by managing the flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing the highest quality food and the best customer service possible. You will also play a key role in training your crew under the direction of management.
Your specific duties as a Restaurant Shift Manager will include:
• Supervising shifts and maintaining the highest standards in quality, service and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability
• Coordinating staff training with crew trainers to discuss safety, security, training, etc.
• Maintaining a cooperative and harmonious working relationship between management team and your crew
• Conducting crew meetings prior to shift, as needed, to discuss operations procedures and promotions
• Controlling payroll to meet company labor cost standards
• Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards
• Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations
• Maintaining building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning and preventive maintenance procedures
• Assuming responsibility for all cash for your shift, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly adhered to
• Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor at all times
• Ensuring that all sanitation, safety as well as security policies and procedures are observed and enforced throughout your shift
• Consistently exhibiting the actions and behaviors that best demonstrate Boddie-Noell Enterprises’ Vision and Values
• Performing other tasks as directed by management
As a Restaurant Shift Manager, you must display excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as the ability to maintain the respect of your crew.
You must also be customer-driven and able to make quick and effective decisions under pressure while delegating tasks appropriately.
It is also important that you are committed to providing your crew with thorough training and cross-training to ensure their success.
Specific qualifications for the Restaurant Shift Manager position include:
• 1 year restaurant shift management experience
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable and insured transportation
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Available to work all shifts and weekends
• Good references
• Ability to pass background check and drug screen
• Previous quick service experience, a plus
As a Restaurant Shift Manager with Boddie-Noell Enterprises, you will be part of an established and stable organization and the largest Hardee’s franchise in the country with over 300 locations. We are committed to operating on the family values of respect, honesty, trust, excellence, teamwork and diversity; you will find that our support of our employees and their career development is second to none. We will provide you with a comprehensive 6-7 week training course followed by additional ongoing career development classes designed to prepare you for advancement along our management path. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Your benefits as a Restaurant Shift Manager will include:
• Health, dental and vision insurance (with retiree coverage)
• Life insurance (whole and term)
• Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
• Short and long term disability plan
• Critical illness coverage
• Accident insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Sick pay
• Paid holidays
• Jury duty pay
• Bereavement pay
• Childcare discount
• Education reimbursement
• Scholarship program
• Employee assistance program
Restaurant Shift Manager – Retail Food Service Supervisor
Begin a rewarding new career with a food service leader!Apply now!
VISIT AT: WWW.BNECAREERS.COM
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
Posting ID: 4160479203