Restaurant/Hospitality Experience Needed- Full Time (richmond)
Evolution Marketing is currently hiring entry level individuals with a restaurant, retail or hospitality background for our Account Manager position. We have found that candidates working in the restaurant, hospitality and any type of customer service position are very easy to train into our account manager. We specialize in areas of customer renewal, customer retention and customer acquisition and this all requires being great at working with people!
Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our clients are Fortune 100 companies that want us to deliver a more face to face customer service experience by really taking care of their existing customer base and providing a more personal care with their new customers. Since we represent the third largest telecommunication company in the world, making sure that we provide the best customer satisfaction and improve customer relations is a top priority for our marketing company.
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
Preferred Experience In:
• Customer Service
Candidates with backgrounds in restaurant, customer service and hospitality thrive in our customer oriented environment. TRAINING IS AVAILABLE no experience required. We are looking for individuals who want to further their careers, advance their managerial abilities and network with like-minded future entrepreneurs.
What We Are Seeking:
• Strong Work Ethic
• Positive Attitude
• Willingness to Learn
• College Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Outgoing Personality
• Ability to Build Personal Relationships
• Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of our customers
• Supervising and coaching account managers and account executives.
• Learning the business aspect of running a marketing and sales firm
• All business & communication aspects between our clients and their target market
• Great customer service and communication skills to give presentation to potential new customers
• Disciplined work ethic with an outstanding attitude in order to lead others
• Strong skill set in building professional relationships with customers
How To Apply: Click Here(only qualified candidates will be contacted)
Posting ID: 4162656732