This is as close to a new 1954 Jeep as you'll ever get. Yes, I'm asking top price, but this is a top notch machine. I've built dozens of specialty vehicles, and I assure you this is built to the highest standards. I built it with simplicity and strength. It has fewer than 100 miles on it since the restoration, and has been trail and road tested. Includes:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Small block Chevy 283
• Saturn overdrive
• Front and rear lockers, with lock out hubs on front
• 4-wheel disk brakes
• Upgraded steering
• Fully rebuilt drive train
• Boxed frame
• 9500 pound waterproof wench with remote
• New body, fenders, hood, seats, fuel tank, and summer canopy
• New wheels and tires
• Big aluminum radiator and high-flow Edlebrock water pump allows it to run cool even on the trail in the heat
I may also sell a Bantam trailer of the same vintage with the Jeep. The trailer is partly restored - all body work, cleaning, and painting is done. It needs new leaf springs, reassembled, and wired. $1500 as is, or $1000 is you also buy the Jeep.
If this item is listed, it is still available. I accept CASH ONLY at the time of the sale. Due to SPAM, I don't often check emails. Please call or text.
Rob at 804-six nine zero-8999