Maintain cleanliness standards of the Brand/Hotel in the kitchen areas, including transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and service ware.
• Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work.
• Carefully sort soiled ware to be run through the dish machine.
• Restock ware in designated storage areas after washing is complete.
• Maintenance of dish areas, ensuring machine is working properly.
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas, equipment and utensils.
• Label and store product deliveries as necessary.
• Separate and organize trash, recycling and compost as required.
• Segregate and remove garbage, steam clean and/or hose garbage containers.
• Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your Supervisor/Manager.
• Attend all mandatory Department and Hotel meetings.
• Complete all required training within timeframe allotted.
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures as required.
• Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
• Support environmental commitments by acquiring the knowledge, skills and values to be a leader in the global goal of “greening” the hospitality industry
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Must meet grooming standards
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Able to work with little or no supervision
• Previous hotel/resort experience preferred
• Experience operating equipment such as industrial dishwasher, sprayer, and other kitchen equipment.
• Knowledge of safe chemical and equipment handling.
• Strong attention to detail as it pertains to cleanliness standards
• Able to demonstrate high energy, and strong enthusiasm for customer service
• Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and verbal forms
• Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Willingness to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
All candidates must be available to work AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays; there is no guarantee of set work schedule. All positions require previous work experience; hospitality experience is strongly preferred. All positions require service minded team players with personable, enthusiastic and outgoing personalities. We offer many benefits for full time employees such as medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, paid time off, discounted hotel stays and more. Pre-employment background screening is required as a condition of employment. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled