Who We Are:
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a single-doctor dental practice a mile west of Short Pump that strives to help patients achieve optimal dental health. Our practice offers the ultimate patient experience and high quality dentistry (comprehensive restorative, preventive, periodontal, and cosmetic dental services) in a comfortable and friendly environment. We want to make a difference in our practice and community by increasing joy and self-confidence, eliminating fear around dentistry and creating a patient base that values oral and overall health as much as we do. We work together as a team to help each other be the best versions of ourselves, so we can provide our patients the best care possible.
Our Core Values:
Attitude of Service
If you find fulfillment in:
• Genuine care for others
• Helping patients achieve total optimal health
• Collaborating with the doctor and team
• Learning advanced treatment and patient care techniques
• Taking initiative and personal responsibility
You will stand out in the crowd if you:
• Have a positive and energetic attitude
• Have the motivation to continuously learn, grow, and evolve
• Possess at least 2 years previous dental experience
• Know how to use dental software (Dentrix)
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Are proficient at using a computer
• Are a quick learner and communicate openly
• Can work independently when necessary
• Take initiative
• Can manage multiple projects at once
• Are trained and proficient in Invisalign scans
Benefits we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Medical insurance Plan
• Retirement Plan
• Paid vacations and holidays
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please send us your resume, cover letter, and list of references. For motivated individuals, please also answer the following questions:
• Tell us about you. How are you health minded? How does that translate to how you care for your patients?
• What do you find most appealing about this position?
• What are the three biggest strengths you could bring to the position?
• How can we support you (what do you need from us to be successful)?
• What role do you think an assistant plays in a patient's oral and overall health?