compensation: $55 per morning, $55 per enven before taxes, paid bi-weekly employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Please don't judge me without meeting me
Please read this ad carefully before applying
• Hours: 6am until 8am or 7am until 9am or 8am until 10am
• Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Frinday
• Duties: Change a diaper, washing me, putting me into my chair, fix/feed me breakfast, set me up for my day, straighten up
• Pay: $55 per morning, before taxes, paid b]i-weekly
No medical background is required
Desire to be part of a team
Be 18 or older
Have a valid driver's license and your own dependable transportation
Be able to pass a criminal background check
Be able to support 125lbs
• Hours: 5:30pm until 8pm
• Days: Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday and Friday
• Duties: fix/feed me dinner, change a diaper, washing me, putting me into bed, set me up for my night and straighten up
• Pay: $55 per morning, before taxes, paid bi-weekly
I am an independent, educated 46-year-old man with Cerebral Palsy (CP). Cerebral Palsy is a condition that affects body movement, muscle coordination and posture. The CP affects my speech (which makes talking on the phone difficult) and makes my limbs unusable. I may be wheelchair bound, but I am a smart and independent person, and love to laugh and joke around. I need help doing things that I am unable to do for myself. It is important for anyone applying to this job to understand that I need people who are EXTREMELY DEPENDABLE. If you do not show up, I cannot get in or out of bed or eat that day.
If interested, please email me and tell me a bit about yourself and what shifts you would like. I will contact you via email to set up an interview. Please check your spam/junk folders for my reply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers