I provide care in your home and will play with your little ones in your home. I've worked with children like yours for over a decade entertaining all ages 16 months to 16 years. With 8 years as a volunteer school mentor, 6 years entertaining and coordinating children's parties, and over 2 years teaching Toddler's and School agers in daycare I'm your best choice for your family's care.
QR Code Link to This Post
While Nannying and caring for children I provide:
- Customized learning games to make learning letters, mathematics, and reading a fun and enjoyable experience for toddlers, preschool to grade school and more.
- Drive children to/from activities like ballet, gymnastics, swimming as needed
- Took children to fun, educational, and developmental places such as library, park, science museum, Art festival
- Changed diapers and assisted in potty training
- Set up playtime with friends
I have nannied for 2 precocious little girls; 2 energetic school-age boys; and currently nanny for a toddler & 2 preschool age girls and am looking for a new family. I can begin Full Time as early as October 11 with part-time availability sooner.
Wonderful references available.
I have a positive driving record (ZERO crashes) and do not smoke.
My experience throughout the past decade includes:
- previously CPR infant & adult certified, First Aid certified, & MAT certified.
- Mentored and educated children in reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Sung Alphabetic and numerical songs to help teach Toddlers to count to 10 and recognize ABC's
- Coordinated 1,000's of children's birthday parties where I received numerous awards including "Highest Rated in Customer Satisfaction" and "Employee of the Year"
- That weird sense of humor that kids love and compassionate, caring personality they need
Look forward to discussing with you,
Nanny Mr. Lee