We are a growing personal injury firm seeking a motivated and experienced paralegal. To be a good fit for our firm, you must be able to work with very little supervision and have impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Handle all aspects of case management from beginning until end, including:
• Request medical records and enter data into system- must have experience summarizing medical records;
• Request medical bills and enter data into system- must have experience calculating and verifying damages;
• Maintain contact with insurance companies, medical providers, and clients through both verbal and written contact;
• Verify insurance limits and collect medpay and income loss benefits as applicable;
• Determine the validity of ERISA claims and respond accordingly;
• Draft and file pleadings as necessary.
The right candidate will also have strong computer skills, including the ability to learn new legal software with ease, as well as be able to multitask and work diligently.
• Minimum 3 years of paralegal experience, preferably in a personal injury setting;
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associate’s Degree considered
This position has excellent benefits, including health insurance and a profit sharing plan.
Salary is commensurate with experience; please include any salary requirements in your cover letter or resume.
If interested in this position, please send your cover letter, resume, and references.
If you fail to submit any of the requested documents, we will not consider your application, as we require you to be able to follow instructions and write eloquently.