compensation: $28.00 PER HOUR employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
GreenRock Materials is seeking a qualified Plant Maintenance Mechanic for Ready-Mix Operations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Plant Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for maintenance and repair of GreenRock ready-mix plants in and around the Richmond Metropolitan area.
• Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic, plumbing, and electrical systems on ready-mix plants.
• Conducts basic preventive maintenance procedures on a regular basis including plant lubrication and maintenance of dust collections and suppression equipment.
• Uses normal hand tools; operates basic machines tools as directed.
• Performs all aspects of welding (including stick, MIG, acetylene torch and carbon arc) for general shop and field work.
• Reads blueprints, schematic drawings and manuals to determine work procedures and diagnose problems.
• Follows oral or written instructions and work assignments. Completes checklists and work orders as required.
• Maintains general cleanliness of work areas.
• Maintains all tools and equipment used on the job in good working order.
• Follows all safety policies, including the proper use of personal protective equipment. Maintains an awareness of plant environmental standards. Takes corrective action to address minor problems or reports compliance issues to appropriate supervisor for resolution.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum five years welding and related mechanical experience and/or training; previous experience dealing with conveyor systems, dust collection systems, or equivalent combination of education and training.
GreenRock Materials, LLC is a premier producer of ready-mix concrete in Richmond with six concrete plants serving the region. GreenRock offers a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates may respond to this advertisement via email or call (804) 452-5050.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers