condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Nikon model name / number: D7100 size / dimensions: 5-1/4”W X 3"D X 4-1/4"H
QR Code Link to This Post
Nikon D7100 DX-format "crop sensor" camera (body ONLY)
• Considered a camera for "enthusiast" photographers--it is not an "entry level" camera
• Low shutter count—estimated to be less than 15,000; Nikon advertises shutter mechanism capable of 150,000 “clicks”
• Produces sharp images: 24.1 Megapixel with 51-point auto focus system
• 6-frames per second continuous shooting
• ISO Range of 100-6400, expandable to 25600
• HD-SLR video capabilities to include HD 1080p and 720p
• Can be used with Nikon's NIKKOR DX (crop sensor) and FX (full frame) lenses, as well as comparable lenses produced by 3rd party manufacturers like Sigma, Tamron and others
Representative photos (images) can be viewed at this link:
Approximate dimensions: 5-1/4" wide by 4-1/4" high by 3" deep; approximate weight 23.8 oz. (camera body only). Camera was purchased new with a US warranty--it was NOT a "grey market" item.
Camera is in excellent condition, it has been protected and cared for--no scratches or blemishes, never been dropped; dust free, no mold; LCD monitor is protected with "Giottos Aegis Professional M-C Schott Glass LCD Screen Protector" (retail $40). Camera comes in original box w/all Nikon-supplied accessories.
Price: $410 (Body ONLY) . . . original purchase price just under $1,100
CASH ONLY; camera being sold "AS-IS" . . . NO PayPal; NO returns; NO trades; NO shipping.
Serious inquiries only! SCAMS WILL BE REPORTED TO AUTHORITIES.
Transaction for this item must be conducted face-to-face in a public place mutually agreed to by both parties.
If interested, please contact me via e-mail.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers