compensation: Base PLUS commission (Based on Experience) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast Track to Property Management! Apartment management group is looking for a highly motivated and career oriented individual with strong customer service skills for a fast-paced apartment community in Richmond. The ideal candidate will also have a professional demeanor with an outgoing personality and the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and possess a positive attitude under all circumstances. Excellent communication and computer skills are a must. This is also a great opportunity for someone with management or team leader experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
▪ Lease apartments and build resident retention.
▪ Provide assistance with the application and approval processes.
▪ Prepare and execute lease paperwork.
▪ Provide exceptional customer service to current residents and future residents.
▪ Assist with online and traditional marketing.
▪ Have knowledge of the rates and specials offered by the competition.
▪ Address resident’s concerns and handle difficult situations effectively.
▪ Schedule and coordinate with on-site staff and vendors in completing apartment turns.
▪ Perform move-in and move-out inspections as needed.
▪ Ensure that the grounds, clubhouse, and models are properly maintained and ready to be
seen daily as well as the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in.
Some weekends required.
Excellent compensation, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, & short term disability offered. Pre-employment background check and drug testing required.
Qualified applicants may apply by sending a resume with salary history to: email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers