apartment w/d in unit off-street parking private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Immaculate 3 level Bay Cove home with many renovations including the master bathroom. Upgrades include new quartz kitchen counters, powder room completely remodeled, freshly painted and many more. This home is on a private wooded lot. Beautiful hardwood floors on the first and second levels along with wood burning fireplaces! There are only 12 homes in Bay Cove with an additional 10' x 12' vaulted room on the main level, perfect as a dining or Morning Room. The main level has an open concept and ample natural sun light. The second level has two vaulted bedrooms with hardwood floors and each with full baths and large closets.
Here’s the deal: I’m looking to bring in a fun-loving, respectful roommate (or couple) to my loving home. Room is large with in-suite bathroom. Included in the rent is a wonderful house keeper (Me!) who deep cleans common areas every 2 weeks (pretty damn convenient) and all utilities (WiFi, cable, electric, water, trash, sewer) included. My home and your bedroom is already furnished so just bring your clothes!
If you are looking to make some new lifelong friends and have an awesome 2020, then this might be the spot for you.
Please email a bit about yourself and sure to include a link to your IG or FB!
1) Must be open to new friendships! I’m not interested in just renting a room to someone. There is plenty of space to be alone, yet plenty of times to hang out too.
2) Must be laid back, absolutely NO drama. It's all gravy baby. Especially with Covid and political messes happening - this is a neutral home.
3) Must always be open and communicative - especially if there are any issues. We are all adults and can address concerns early so that they don't blow up later.
4) Must pay rent on time. No exceptions. No excuses. I use GooglePay or accept cash or checks due on the 1st of the month.
5) Must be relaxed in conversations that might end up including different political/philosophical ideas (no triggerings please)!
6) Must be CLEAN - we do ALL dishes same-day-as-used. Even though I maintain most of the cleaning, it is important to respect the space and each other by keeping things cleaned up for others to enjoy. I’m pretty minimalistic and expect things to be picked in a timely manor. Including keeping common areas free of personal clutter.
7) Must love animals. Our home is graced with my older doggo named Pepper. She’s my world. Mostly sleeps (unless you’re cooking!) and only barks when someone rings the door bell.
8) Be respectful of other people's belongings.
9) Leave your shoes and problems at the door.
10)Most importantly…. You’ve got to have fun! Small respectful gatherings and occasional fun jam sessions are always welcome.
Me: Young, mature female business owner. Aquarius Sun, Sag moon, Cap rising (Brownie points if ya know what the crap that means!) ENFP and very jovial. Enjoy daily walks at the lake and river, hiking, traveling, kayaking, teaching, cooking, yoga, working, hanging out at foodie places with besties, traveling (all the time) and of course - Netflix. I work Monday - Thursday at my wellness center and spend most weeknights / weekends with my boyfriend in and out of the home. I love to come home to a peaceful environment and sometimes pop on some music while cooking and conversing. Having small gatherings and happy hours at the home does happen once or twice a month. Looking for new friendships, not just someone to help pay rent. Let’s see if we vibe and go from there!
Access to the lake for paddle boarding, fishing or kayaking. Pool access all summer long. All utilities included - Wifi, cable, internet, electric. Access to washer / dryer.
Preferably rolling month-to-month contract. Singles or couples welcome. Travel nurses welcome. Short-term stays welcome. 3 minutes to short pump. November 1st move-in.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers