compensation: Salary will commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Baskervill, a multi-disciplinary Architectural/Engineering/Interior Design Firm has an immediate opening for an IT Help Desk Coordinator. We’re seeking a customer-oriented individual to provide first level support and assistance to users.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answer and respond to queries on basic technical issues with the ability to advise, resolve and follow-up
• Properly identify priority issues, and escalate accordingly
• Provide first level support to desktop/laptop users, including hardware/software troubleshooting and desktop/laptop application support
• Responsible for documentation of events, problems and resolutions
• Direct unresolved issues; communicate feedback or suggestions to team
• Train computer users as needed
• 2-year degree in IT related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
• At least 1-year experience in corporate IT or Service Desk
• Strong understanding and experience supporting computer systems, mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; patience, adaptability, and a positive attitude a must
• Ability to stand, sit, walk, climb, reach, kneel for extended periods, and lift/move equipment up to 50 lbs.
Baskervill offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan that includes firm paid medical, dental, vision, accident insurance, short-and-long-term disability, three weeks of paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer a 401k plan with company match, flex spending account, life-and-critical-illness insurance. Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace.
Please email resume and salary requirements. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # IT-L2, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers