• Professional presentation; is confident, assertive and displays a high level of self-esteem.
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
• Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally.
• Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas.
• Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
• Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals; is competitive and has a strong desire to win; takes appropriate risks.
• Is high energy, friendly and engaging; has excellent persuasion skills; can persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
• Has a service orientation; is actively looking for ways to help people.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Utilize the Company’s Contact Relationship Management (“CRM”) tool on a daily basis, schedule and document all activities, and develop robust information profiles on prospective customers to facilitate acquisition of new customers.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to prospective new clients; follow up with key customer decision makers and to close all sales.
• Complete consistently scheduled phone blocks and cold call prospecting activities to establish initial and follow-up appointments with customer decision-makers.
• Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends in designated market to anticipate changing customer needs.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures and offer additional services to existing and potential commercial, industrial and recycling clients, including total waste stream management solutions, as appropriate, to grow targeted profitable revenue and contribute to Company goals and objectives.
• Complete required Customer Service Agreements, CRM entries, reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
• Build relationships and increase Company visibility through participation in Company-sponsored activities as required; attend trade shows, chamber of commerce events and other events, as necessary. Act as a company representative at community events, where required.
• Perform other job-related duties, as required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers